Change of Address

It is important to make both Cash-In and the original creditor aware of any changes in your address. If you do not report a change of address, Cash-In has the right to charge for the costs caused by the use of out of date information.

You can report your new address by using the form below. If your name has changed, please include both your old and your new name in the field named “Other information”.